Tuesday, September 29, 2009 | |

thank you

We've been pretty sick around these parts, but Drew and I had a wonderful 5th wedding anniversary! Truly, I am still amazed and humbled after reading that letter (see post from hubby). Seriously...what a great guy...I am completely undeserving yet so, so thankful.


And thank you, friends, for all of your kind words and encouragement! I was completely overwhelmed...in a good way :)

And who says you have to spend a lot of money to celebrate?? We spent our evening enjoying 3-course fondue at home. Yum.



http://www.theclemensuz.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Traci said...

You're so beautiful, Melissa! What great pictures, and what a sweet way to celebrate your anniversary. I hope you and Drew have a blessed 6th year of marriage! Thank you for showing Christ in such an honoring way!