Saturday, July 11, 2009 | |

lake fun

Jonas and I took a quick trip up to northern Indiana this week to visit some family. My grandma, aunt, and uncle hadn't seen Jonas since he was six weeks old, so it was really fun for them to spend some time with him. My aunt and uncle have a place on a lake, and they are so generous to give my family an open invitation!

So happy to see Grandpa


Out cold


Uncle Ron, just before he tried to drown us


Swans at the dock in the morning


Not quite sure what to think of the fish


Relaxing with uncle Jeremy, just back from Costa Rica! It was so fun to hear about his trip...and to drink the yummy coffee he brought back with him!

Lots of fun. I'm so thankful we're able to take little trips like this. Thanks Ron & Marcia!

http://www.theclemensuz.blogspot.com

0 comments: