Saturday, July 25, 2009 | |

dairy and harry

I LOVE date nights! What a great husband I have...he planned this one from start to finish. After living in Ohio for five years we finally went to Young's Jersey Dairy Farm, since everyone gasps when we mention we've never been there! Fun place...great food, putt-putt, and lots of things for kids. It was great...we're looking forward to taking Jonas back.

We took the long country drive back to Kettering and picked up some cheap snacks for, oh yes, Harry Potter. I know, I know. If you've never seen the movies, we are now automatically nerds. I'm not ashamed to admit it, though (okay, maybe a little)...I love them!

We had a great time. I really love my hubby. And we LOVE date nights...and having friends who like to watch Jonas for us!


http://www.theclemensuz.blogspot.com

0 comments: