Tuesday, June 1, 2010 | |

Easter Fun


Hello, Friends and Family. Another video of highlights from a recent holiday. This year, we had a prolonged Easter weekend. We first spent the weekend with G&G Clemens in Vincennes. There was beautiful weather, and Jonas had the chance to hunt eggs (after being trained in egg-hunting combat by Grandma).

We also were really pleased to be able to head down to Tennessee to see Great G&G Schroeder at their house! We were joined by lots of cousins, aunts, and uncles. It was a great time with family.

Enjoy the video. And again, if you'd like to see it larger, click here to see it on youtube.

1 comments:

Abrah said...

Hey Melissa! Can you email me your email address so I can invite you to my blog. I finally made it private, but I don't have you and Drew's emails anymore. Thanks! My email is jajohnson726@gmail.com